This free webinar will provide insights and training for SEND and SEN headteachers, SENCO, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, architects and other healthcare professionals.
Follow this link to register
Featuring guest speaker, former Chief Executive of NASEN (National Association of Special Educational Needs), Jane Friswell, our panel will be offering their advice and experiences on how early intervention can benefit complex learning and communication needs, what needs to be considered to install a hydrotherapy pool and how hygiene rooms can benefit students in SEND and SEN Schools.
Topics webinar will cover and Learning Objectives:
• How hydrotherapy is becoming part of the national curriculum conversation
• Considerations for installing a hydrotherapy pool in an SEND and SEN school
• Case study of Boston Endeavour Academy
• How hoists linked to multiple rooms can enhance dignity for pupils
• What you need for a hygiene room and how it can benefit SEND students
Don’t worry if you can’t make the live event, all registered attendees will receive a recording of the webinar and a copy of the presentation.
Number of subscribers: 1